1. Good Girl
2. Rather Be feat. Shanell
3. Spaceship feat. Kelis, apl.de.ap, and Jean-Baptiste
4. Beautiful People Chris Brown & Benny Benassi
5. My House feat. Jean – Baptiste
6. House Music
7. Cinema feat. Gary Go
8. Electroman feat. T-Pain
9. Automatic B
10. Control feat. Gary Go
11. Leave This Club Alone feat. Dhany
12. Close to Me feat. Gary Go
13. Cinema feat Gary Go (Skrillex remix)
14. All The Way (Live) feat. Ying Yang Twins
14 tracks listed above, plus the following bonus content, exclusive to iTunes only
1. Put It On Me feat Pitbull
2. Electroman feat. T-Pain (John Dahlbäck Instrumental)
3. Dub Rain (previously unreleased)
4. Spaceship feat. Kelis, apl.de.ap & Jean-Baptiste (video)
5. Cinema feat. Gary Go (video)
First let me talk about the worst songs in the track because i feel that the criticism part is the most important part of the post. The album is filled with good songs that are plagued with crappy lyrics. Benny Benassi needs to realize that his songs are good enough to sell without some garbage artist vomiting on his tracks. Lets go down the list of songs ruined by lyrics, shall we?
- First we have "Rather Be" feat. Shannel. The vocals in this song actually isn't too bad when the song is building up, but why does she have to sing throughout the entire damn song? Drop some heavier bass after the build up and cut the vocals.
- Next we have "Space Ship" feat. Kelis, apl.de.ap & Jean-Baptiste. Not all of the vocals are bad, but it's almost laughable when apl.de.ap is saying "jump in the space ship. take off!" Once again i think Benny Bennasi was trying to create a pop top 40 song when it's not.
- Next up is "Beautiful People" feat. Chris Brown. Not much to say about it other than it's another great song ruined by autotune shit.
- "Electroman" feat. T-Pain wasn't absolute garbage, but T-Pain somewhat ruins the song. Luckily there's and instrumental version which I'll talk about later
So lets talk about some of the best songs on the track. We'll start off with Electroman feat. T-Pain since it is the name of the album.... It actually wasn't toooo bad which is surprising since im not much of a T-Pain fan, but if you cant stand T-Pain, you're in luck. The deluxe version of the album comes with an instrumental version.
The next great song Cinema. The Skrillex remix and the original are both amazing. Do the Skrillex remix some justice and listen to it with a proper sound system or headphones because the bass is absolutely amazing.
Every other song was just ok. Im not normally the one to complain about mainstream top 40, but i've never seen an electro artist make an entire album of top 40 crap. Even David Guetta isn't this bad.